Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good week. We had a little craziness with all of that flooding and heavy rain, not to mention Sunday’s somber reminder of how our lives changed 10 years ago.
It’s Monday, which means it’s time for another edition of Out & About in the ‘Nooga, ‘Nooga Moms weekly “fun for families” post.
- Little Piggies Consignment Sale: Monday, Sept. 12th – Saturday, Sept. 17th. 1/2 price day Saturday the 17th. Located 1906 Taft Highway on Signal Mountain; between ACE Hardware & the Pumpkin Patch.
- Children’s Reading Programs @ Hamilton County Libraries: Check out the website for various storytimes & programs that are age-specific. The libraries offer storytimes and activities for children of many ages, varying from 18 months to 10 years. Click on the link to find out more information!
Thursday, Sept. 15th
- Rock City’s Fireside Nights: Enjoy free music & delicious Starbucks at Rock City’s free monthly concert series, Fireside Nights! This Thursday’s artist is Matt Downer from the New Binkley Brothers old time trio. Fireside Nights takes place from 6-8 P.M., with Starbucks offering 1/2 price Frappucinos from 5-8 P.M. Oh, and by the way? Starbucks has Pumpkin Spice Lattes again. YES!
Friday, Sept. 16th
- Chattanooga Area Mothers of Multiples Consignment Sale: Located at the East Ridge Community Center, the CAMOMC begins at 10 AM on Friday, Sept. 16th. Come get some great deals!
- Fresh on Fridays: Fresh on Fridays is from 11 A.M. until 2 P.M. and is located on the 2nd floor of the Miller Plaza downtown. Come enjoy local food, flowers, & food. Admission is free! Bring your appetite!
Saturday, Sept. 17th
- The Chattanooga River Market: Located on Ross’s Landing in the Tennessee Aquarium Plaza, the CRM is from 10:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. The River Market offers live music from local and touring artists, local crafts and vendors and more!
- War Between the States Demonstrations: Gordon Lee Mansion, from 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. A living history portrayal of life leading up to the Battle of Chickamauga. Parking is free, and there will be BBQ to enjoy.
- Lake Winnie – Colt Ford in Concert: Showtimes at 3 P.M. and 8 P.M. Come for the rides, stay for the show! Regular admission prices apply, see website for more details.
- Chattanooga Market – Kickin’ Chick’n: From 11 A.M. until 4 P.M., enjoy the Chattanooga Market at the First Tennessee Pavilion. Packed with local artists, vendors and live musicians the Chattanooga Market is fun for all ages.
- Taste of Hamilton Place: The 3rd annual Taste of Hamilton Place takes place at Hamilton Place Mall from 7 P.M. to 9 P.M. Tickets are $35 for adults and teens, and $10 for children ages 5-12. Children 4 & under are free. Come sample cuisine from restaurants such as Buffalo Wild Wings, The Melting Pot, Moe’s Southwest Grill and more. All proceeds benefit the Center for Childhood Cancer @ T.C. Thompson. This may be more of a mom & dad’s night out, or for older kids/teens considering how late it is!